The MacIntyre chocolate lentil rolling machine operates on the principle of rotating two rollers (upon which, the two halves of the required product have been profiled) against one another, through which suitably tempered chocolate, or other fat based masses, are passed, to form solid units of the required shape. The hollow rollers are supplied with a cooling medium, circulated by a specially designed refrigeration system, so as to partly cool the mass, creating a continuous ‘Belt’ of shaped units. The ‘Belt’ can then be conveyed through the MacIntyre cooling tunnel for final cooling (if required) and into the MacIntyre rotary deburring machine, for separating and finishing.
- Stainless Steel Rollers available in various forms (lentil, mini lentil, ball, egg, almond, etc)
- Variable Speed Drive
- Take Off Conveyor (inverter driven)
- Deburring Drum (Variable Speed Controlled)
- Control Panel
- Mild Steel Manufacture with Stainless Steel Contact Parts
- Designed and manufactured using the latest technology.
- Requires a chiller unit ot cool Rollers to -25 °C. incorporating a water/glycol mix