- Stacker Feeder
- Feed Conveyor
- Pre-heat Mould Heater Unit
- One Shot depositor head, with hot water heating & circu- lating system (independently controlled)
- Vibratory Station
- Schneider touchscreen control system with ethernet connection.
- Stainless steel / aluminium contact parts, mild steel outer parts
- Supplied with one set of Distribution plates
The MacIntyre Depositing System provides customers with a simple production method for creme filled chocolates. The two hoppers of the machine are filled with crème in one side, chocolate in the other. Retrofits to other makes of moulding machines also offered. Available in sizes 275mm, 300mm, 470mm and 600mm wide.
The weight of the centre and chocolate may be set for each recipe and varied while the machine is running or as required from the PLC screen
- Additional pump block assembly and distribution plates to use the machine for multiple products
- Ribbon Blender attachment for inclusions such as whole nuts, crispies, raisins, etc. Can be loaded manually but set to give accurate depositing. A controlled flow of chocolate should be supplied to this machine.
- Biscuit Feeder Unit, simple stack arrangement for feeding biscuits into moulds giving half or fully coated biscuits.
- Wafer Biscuit Feeding Equipment
- Vertical Cooling Tunnel, for cooling of Moulds